Senior Software Engineer, (Haskell, Remote), vacationlabs.com, March 2017 - April 2016
- Implement new features for their existing web app in Haskell using Servant framework.
- Implemented infra on top of Servant framework to provide detailed logging, that is similar to the one that is provided by Ruby on Rails out of the box.
- Implemented code that used Template Haskell to write boilerplate code for 'Opaleye' library to work with a medium sized PostgreSQL database.
- Also worked with Angular2+ (Mainly on AngularJS/Angular2 interop), Typescript and AngularJS code base to implement front end functionality for web application (Ruby on Rails).
- Worked on implementing deployment and continuous integration processes using Docker and Google compute platform.
Angular.Js front end developer (Remote), stomt.com, July 2015 - April 2016
- Developed the core UI components (AngularJS).
- Did performance optimization to improve rendering speed for whole UI.
Senior tech lead Vtrio Solutions Pvt. Ltd (www.vtrio.com) May 2007 - Apr 2014
- Worked for individual clients, handled whole projects independently. Did design, implementation and maintenance.
- Trained existing staff on using software development tools like automated testing, concepts and practical use of Distributes Version Control Systems like
Mercurial and Git.
- Acted as a tech lead to design and build webax.com. A Multilingual/Multi tenant hazard management and self monitoring tool. Involved technologies were Php, MySQL and Apache Cassandra.
Web developer/System administration GBS IT Solutions Pvt.Ltd (www.gbs-me.com) Sep 2005 - May 2007
- Was responsible for all the development work done by the company (Mostly in PHP), until expansion.
- Gathered business requirements from a wide range of business personals and implemented a full scale shipping/logistics software with an accounting package integrated with the web app.
- B.Tech in computer science from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) 2004 Batch.
- Minor project - A serial mouse driver for MS-Dos in NASM.
- A network sniffing/monitoring tool for Linux using PCAP packet capturing library.
I also have a varying degree of experience with WebGL, Rust, Typescript, Java (Android), PHP, C and 8086 assembly language.
- PostgreSQL (9.4, 9.6)
- Apache Cassandra
Code Versioning Systems